January 07, 2010

Trans Rockies Discounted Entry Night @NSA

ONE NIGHT ONLY at North Shore Athletics. This coming Monday Jan 11th join us as we recount the 2009 race through pictures, video, and stories. Numerous Trans Rockies finishers will be on hand to answer all your QnA, appies and drinks provided, AND

ONE NIGHT ONLY: $200 off team entry AND $100 GC to be spent however you see fit at NSA...like getting some new Montrail shoes for the big race...shameless plus I know!

Click on this pic for exact details and drop me a line should you have any questions. Hope to see ya there!!



GR

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Hey! That guy didn't even finish the race... why is he on the poster?

HEATHERRUNS said...

Aaron made me laugh out loud.! What a Pi$$ off. I guess the guy looked great 'at the start'- don't we all!

I forwarded the promo to all my crazy friends who might be interested. Thx for the info.

garobbins said...

HA, good call!

Thanks for spreading the word Heather!

GR