March 15, 2007

Quick Update




In lame ass point form...

For anyone who has been following my posts for the last three weeks or more, this will all make sense,

-21 hours of training the week following the Dirty Duo, which I was damn happy with considering I could not walk, let alone run, for almost three full days.

-Basically four weeks 'off' from training!!! Two weeks of 'tapering' for Baja, followed by the race, followed by some serious recovery.

-House levy got shot down, GREAT NEWS, I'm not broke for the next decade.

-My identity was stolen...poor bastard, should have chosen someone with more money than me! After lots of paper work it appears I will get my funds reimbursed in a few weeks.

-The house was not even up for sale when the realtor called and said that if possible, in 5 hours we could show it to two couples...oh yeah, no problem, I haven't vacuumed it in two weeks, the dog is shedding like she lives in Hawaii and you can count how many hours of training I have put in since January by the rings in the tub...it should also be mentioned that it was the nicest day of the entire year! Somehow it was pulled off, including a trip to Home Depot for plants, flowers and art work...I was putting random holes in the walls five minutes before they walked in.

-24 hours later and the house is sold!!!! Must have been the art work.

-8 days, 12 hours and fifteen minutes till Baja...

GR

2 comments:

Turtlepace said...

So happy for you. Congrats on selling the house and not having to pay the levy!

Anonymous said...

Living out of a tent again?