March 02, 2007

Feel The Love






I woke up feeling damn good this morning and with a greater appreciation of the fact that no matter how bad I think this house sale may end up going, I am a pretty damn fortunate soul.

This is probably due to some reflection over some old travel photos, but hey, whatever it takes right!

Not a whole hell of a lot to say today, but wanted to post some more photos...it's all about the pics for me lately, cause as they say, they're worth a thousand words...I actually tried that in grade school, but it didn't go over so well with the teacher.

I've also added some shots to the right column of the blog as you scroll down. Just some favorites from the past few years...and yes, that is me, and I am naked...

1 comment:

Turtlepace said...

Naked...where. Those photos are very dark, bro ;-)
speaking about naked...not sure if I even should tell you this. Remember the photo you submitted to the CFA Travelling Colours Contest sporting your bare buns? Well, it's the most popular photo on the Club Fat Ass flickr stream - I actually had to take it down (it's now only visible to friends and family ;-) because it attracted to much attention from your buddies back when your were a night club dancer. Seriously, I can take that photo down if you are uncomfy with it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/clubfatass/59517160/