April 02, 2011

THIS Is Why I'm Counting Down The Days Till The 166km UTMB In France (08-26)

THIS is what helps to get me out of bed on those rainy dreary mornings and kicks my ass out the door on a training run.

THIS is what is allowing me to push distance on a supposedly injured body that is still in recovery mode.

THIS is what is tempting me into flying over a full month in advance of the August 26th start date.

THIS is what Ultra Running is ALL ABOUT!

166km, August 26th, 6:30pm start time, 21.5hr Course Record, 9500 meters of elevation gain, 2300 runners, and a who's who of ultra runners from around the world. The countdown is on!


The North Face® Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc® by UltraTrailMontBlanc

GR

5 comments:

Deanna Stoppler said...

HOOK IT UP HOME BOY!

Scott McMurtrey said...

Awesome. Vids like that have an uncanny power to heal injured runners.

Hone said...

I am jealous. I wish I had some cash to run that race....and I wish I didn't suck at 100s. I guess I have quite a few wishes.

Unknown said...

This race just looks amazing. The mountains there are so beautiful and inspiring the race seems to take on a mystical quality. I can see why all the great ultra runners are flocking to UTMB. Thanks for sharing the video!

Speedgoat Karl said...

Video...great!

Ad....cheesy.

See you in France!