September 03, 2009

Getting To The Race Report

OK, OK, I've been trying to sit my ass down and get this race report out, but you know me, I'm typically way too long winded and I know most of you can never make it to the end of my official race reports anyways!

Truth be told I am actually feeling really good this week and since I'll be attending my great friend and former Primal Quest Utah teammate Aimme Dunn's Wedding next weekend, I've decided to push through and log another solid week of running.

Trans Rockies was truly an incredible experience and I want to do it some justice in my write up...don't worry I won't drag it on too much...at least not by my definition of those words:)

In the meantime, here's dancing baby to distract you from my current tardiness:



GR

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Bring it...ON!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the report. Nice pic in Trail Runner magazine by the way. Maybe you can come out and pace Ryne at the OT100 miler this November. Use some of that American Cash you snagged at Trans Rockies. Congratulations on your win.