May 30, 2007

Full Moon In June, Here We Come!



It's been a crazy week...with getting ready to move out of my home, working 10hr days (so I can take off for 5 days), training daily, and trying to organize everything for our next race, the Full Moon In June, which is a 36hr non-stop adventure race taking place this weekend in Southern Alberta (Crowsnest Pass), I have hardly slept. Great training for the longer races I guess.

I'll be racing with my team, who will consist of Megan Rose, Todd Nowack and John Foy for this race.

F.M.I.J. are promising regular updates via their blog, so if you have some free time between Midnight Mountain time on Friday and noon on Sunday, check in and see how we are doing.

I'm looking to go to Banff for a few days after the race and catch up with some great friends who I have not seen in years. All in all it is shaping up to be a stellar weekend, helped along by the flawless weather forecast.

GR

No comments: